TuneIn

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Who Is That Knocking?



1 "Boodle It" Wiggins: Keep A Knockin' An You Can't Get In
2 Rex Allen: Knock Knock Rattle
3 Faye Adams: The Hammer (Keeps A Knockin')
4 The El Dorados: At My Front Door
5 Fletcher Henderson & His Orch.: Knock, Knock, Who's There
6 Boys And Girls Together: Knock Knock
7 Jimmy Work: Don't Knock (Just Come On In)
8 Bob Dylan: Knockin' On Heaven's Door
9 Earl Scott: Stop You're Knocking
10 Juanita Nixon: Stop Knockin'
11 Paula Watson: Stop That Knockin' At My Heart
12 Victor: Stop A Knockin' (courtesy Tom Taber)
13 Eddie Hodges: I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door
14 The Sonics: Keep A' Knock'in
15 Eileen Todd: Knock, Knock, Knockin'
16 Aimi Stewart: Knock On Wood
17 Ike & Tina Turner: A Love Like Yours (Don't Come Knocking Everyday)
18 Randy Rudolph: I Kept A-Knocking
19 Legendary Stardust Cowboy: Who's Knocking On My Door
20 The Genies: Who's That Knocking
21 The Genies: No More Knockin'
22 Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five: Keep A-Knockin'
23 Smiley Lewis: I Hear You Knocking
24 Billy Adams: You Heard Me Knocking
25 The Pastels: Don't Knock
26 Pete Best Four: I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door
27 The Stereos: The Big Knock
28 Half Japanese: Knock On Wood
29 The Rolling Stones: Can't You Hear Me Knocking
30 Billy Fury: Don't Knock Upon My Door
31 Carol Fran: Knock Knock
32 Carol Fran: I Quit My Knocking
33 Conway Twitty: Knock Three Times
34 Bernd Spier: Klopf Dreimal
35 Grazina: I Ain't Gonna Knock On Your Door
36 Harpers Bizarre: Knock On Wood
37 Little Richard: Keep A Knockin'
38 Pat Shannon: Knock Knock (Who's There)
39 Nilsson & Cher: A Love Like Yours
40 The Go-Betweens: Knock Knock
41 The Green Beans: Knock On My Door (Tap On My Window)
42 The Isley Brothers: I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door
43 The Orlons: Knock! Knock! (Who's There)
44 The Primates: Knock On My Door
45 Brent Dowe: Knock Three Times
46 Death: Keep On Knockin
47 The Humane Society: Knock, Knock

KNOCK KNOCK

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!
Cheers.

Anonymous said...

BIM BAM

Anonymous said...

Mary Hopkin--Knock Knock Who's There
Fats Domino--Don't Come Knockin'
Any more??
BMinNZ

Anonymous said...

And how about
Art Baxter--Don't Knock The Rock
Dane Sinit - Don't knock What You Don't Understand
Jeanie & Her boyfriends - It's Me Knocking
Bob Cindy dean - I'm knocking at the door of your heart
Carlisles - Knock Knock
The Tritons - Don't You Knock Upon My Door
Mike & Jim - Baby Don't Knock
B Bumble & The Stingers - Apple Knocker
Dazzlers - Knockout
Eddy Bell - Knock Knock Knock
Johnny Stevenson - Knockin' In Wood
The Munsters - Knock Upon our Door
John Lee Hensley - Knockin' On Lula Mae's Door
Felton Jarvis - Don't Knock Elvis
Buck Trail - Knocked Out Joint On Mars
Sorry for any duplications!
Any more?
BMinNZ

Anonymous said...

As great as Amii Stewart's version is and with 5 (five) versions of Keep-a-Knockin, Seriously, no Eddie Floyd!?!?!?!?!
Cheers, obey gravity

Anonymous said...

And don't forget
Red Kirk - Knock out the lights and call the law
Teddy Reiedel - Knocking on the backside
Leroy Carr - Papa Wants to knock a jug
Buford Peek - Knock down drag Out
Louis Jordan - Knock me a kiss
Dteroit Cobras - You Don't Knock
Apologies again if some of these are duplications of earlier tracks.
I'm done!!
Any more??
BMinNZ

Anonymous said...

Monkees - When Love Comes Knockin' (At Your Door)
The Hives - Knock Knock

Stymie said...

How about...
Hank Williams - Never Again (Will I Knock On Your Door)
Paul Westerberg - Knockin On Mine
Don't Come Back Knockin - Buddy Holly
GZA - Knock Knock
Mary Hopkins - Knock Knock Who's There
Gil-Scott Heron - No Knock
Social Distortion - She's a Knockout
Yank Rachell - Stop Knocking On My Door
Sinner Strong - Don't Knock It
Ron Haydock - Knockout
The Outlets - Knock Me Down
Jeremy Spencer - Who's Knockin
Knock Knock - Dick Bondi
Knockin Down Whiskey - Buster Poindexter
King Uszniewicz - Shout Shout (Knock Yourself Out)
There are more but hey...good download!
Stymie

add